Why this Programme?
It is now scientifically proven that all of us have tremendous capacities and potential, which we habitually fail to use. Successful leaders recognise this fact and learn how to tap their dormant powers. They have learnt how to create lasting transformation in themselves and their lives, by unlocking their true potential.
Business Leaders need to face and overcome challenging often complex business environments. As leaders go ahead on their career path, they must understand their own self, their conduct, thinking and behavioural patterns. They need a greater sense of purpose, be principle based, have internal cohesion, develop external resilience, be objective, enhance their ability to internally deal with stress, operate beyond the ego, be more productive, achieve business results and be guided by the principles of dharma.
This programme is a step-by-step development of enlightened leadership consciousness, conduct and thinking for achieving higher levels of leadership excellence. It gives a definite system and a pathway to develop the leadership resource in organizations.
What is the Aim of the Programme?
This programme helps Managers, Executives and Employees :
- To achieve higher levels of leadership excellence through applied yoga wisdom drawing insights from Indian ethos, neuroscience and using behavioral science tools.
- To develop greater productivity by aligning body, mind and spirit.
- To operate from a higher level of purpose and dharma.
- To apply the steps towards using one’s potential to the fullest.
- To make life happy and fulfilling.
The entire structure of this programme is designed to manifest the positive, creative and relaxed facets in the personality of the participants.
What is the programme based on?
It synthesizes the more than 5,000 years old Yoga Wisdom with Neuroscience, Behavioural Science and Modern Research Findings. The workshop is based on the Samkhya-Yoga System, the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali and the eight subconscious mental traits. The program is structured to meet modern corporate, business and management needs.
What are these Subconscious Traits and their role?
‘Traits’ are certain attributes of our mind that influence us. These eight mental traits – four positive and four negative – influence our thinking, action, speech, behaviour, mind, performance and consequent success, health, achievements and excellence. For any efforts at achieving excellence to be successful at all , we must understand, activate and channelize the four positive traits of our mind. The four negative traits sabotage achievement and are responsible for mediocrity in our lives.
“If I am asked under what sky the human mind has most fully developed its choicest gifts, has most deeply pondered on the greatest problems of life and has found solutions of them…, I should point to India.”– Max Muller German Indologist in ‘India: What it can Teach us’.
- Understand the eight Subconscious Traits: Their role in achievement, excellence and Failure.
- Appreciate the fundamental ‘Sattva-Rajas-Tamas’ structure of our Personality.
- Realize the inter-relation and inter-dependence between Leadership Excellence and Personality -Mind -Stress -Success -Happiness -Health -Prosperity link.
- Yoga Psychosomatic Techniques, Applications, Experience and Results.
- Modern Research Findings proving the Ancient System.
- Develop the four positive traits of the mind for Leadership Excellence.
Dharma – Self Direction: Principles to Build the Foundation of Leadership Excellence
- Apply the ten Yoga laws of Dharma for achieving Excellence
- Discover Life Purpose, Values, Vision, Mission, Goals and their Achievement – ‘the dhyeya’ principle and techniques
- Inculcate Self-Discipline and Leveraging Time: Yoga methods of developing ‘routines and rituals’.
- Experience Mind stilling, inner peace for better Decision making
- Integrating Roles, Duties and Responsibilities the Yoga way
- Yoga principles and techniques of ‘achar’ – appropriate conduct
- The four fundamental motivations of Yoga behind all our efforts
- Developing greater Self-Awareness
- Integrating the first positive trait of the mind for Leadership Excellence
Janna: Develop the Learning Mindset for Leadership Excellence
- Acquire the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for Leadership Excellence
- Generate mind-body harmony: The Yoga way of handling the Body-Mind Complex – The basis for all leadership achievement
- Yoga principles and techniques of ‘vichar’ – right leadership thinking
- Understanding your Mind-type: The five types of minds according to Yoga
- The unproductive minds – impulsive, confused and distracted.
- Problems due to a lack of focus and why the mind is not concentrated and focused.
- The Habits, Qualities and characteristics of a focused mind
- How to cultivate the habits of Concentration and Focus
- Develop Thinking Skills for greater Clarity, Creativity and Effectiveness in life
- Explore the relationship between the Mind, Emotions, Concentration, Thinking, Breathing and Leadership
- What is ‘Prana’ and its role in achieving higher levels of leadership excellence?
- The five mental root causes of all leadership problems – the ‘kleshas’
- Practicing the vital Yoga technique of ‘abhyasa’, for success in any endeavor
- Yoga techniques for Self Control: Acquiring Self Management abilities of Leaders
- Integrate the second positive trait of your mind for Leadership Excellence
Vairagya: Develop Key Attitudes, Objectivity and Detached Involvement for Leadership Excellence
- Acquire Optimism and a Positive Mental Attitude for achieving leadership excellence
- The destructive emotions according to Yoga
- Emotional Management Yoga techniques to channelize energy in a positive direction
- Build resilience to Stress: Techniques to relax the body and training the mind to relax
- Applying Yoga principles and techniques of ‘vihar’ – rest, relaxation and recreation
- Develop The Spiritual Quotient, ‘Faith Factor’ – ‘shraddha’: Beliefs and Attitudes leading to Leadership Excellence
- Apply the secrets of ‘Detached Involvement’ through ‘Karma Yoga’ techniques
- How to remain committed and the levels of Detached Involvement
- The Yoga keys to true Happiness and Leadership Excellence
- Deepening Self Management abilities for Leadership Excellence
- Integrate the third positive trait of your mind for achieving Leadership Excellence
Aishvarya: Achieving progressively higher levels of Leadership Excellence
- Overcome the thirteen blocks to Leadership Excellence according to the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali
- Generate Self Esteem, Self Confidence and Self-Mastery necessary for Leadership Excellence
- Acquiring Self Efficacy for Leadership Excellence
- Overcome Resistance to Change and Mastering Change
- Develop Inner Strength, Endurance and Perseverance for higher leadership attainments
- Applying Yoga principles and techniques of ‘ahar’ – food, diet and eating habits of leaders
- All-round health and wellness for leaders – the key to higher productivity
- Leadership and Prevention of Disease according to Yoga
- Understanding the Siddhis – Powers of Self- Mastery
- Better Living – in personal, family, and professional work life
- Action Plan to remain committed to a better way of life and achieving excellence
- Yoga a comprehensive system for Leadership and Human Resource Development
- Integrate the fourth positive trait of your mind for achieving Leadership Excellence
“If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.”– Thomas Edison
Modern Research and Workshop Inputs
The program synthesizes proven principles, findings and techniques drawn from the multi- disciplinary fields of – 5,000 years old Samkhya – Yoga Systems, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, Neuroscience, Management, Emotional Intelligence, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Behavioral Sciences, Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI), Business Research, Medical Science, Chronobiology, Psychology – Western and Eastern.
Lecturettes, Self-assessment Questionnaires, Concept exploration, discussion and their applications, Group Discussions, Yoga Vichara – Change in state of the mind, Yogachara – Healthy routines and conduct, Yogasanas – Education of the Physical, Pranayamas – Respiratory Practices, Mudras – Psychosomatic Practices, Group Activities, Experiential Learning Activities and Techniques, Yoga Games, Presentations.
The training is designed to manifest the finer, positive, intuitive and holistic facets in the personality of each participant.
Key takeaways from the program
- Deepening Self Management abilities for Leadership Excellence
- Higher sense of Purpose
- Ethical leadership style
- Righteous conduct
- Ability to look at a problem from multiple perspectives
- Creativity in Problem Solving
- Better Decision Making
- Compassion in dealing with peers, teams, customers
- Resilience to stress
- Greater objectivity, less subjectivity
- Developing the four key positive mental states of a leader
- Long-term, all encompassing, principle based leadership approach
Benefits for the Organisation
- Prepares employees to stay calm and focused in the face of challenges
- Develop intrinsic motivation and proactivity
- Improved morale, creativity and leadership
- More physical and mental energy
- Improving the behavior at workplace, improving attitude
- Healthier and happier employees
- Higher performance
- Enhances learning ability
- Improvements in, memory, concentration, understanding and neuromuscular coordination
- Improved Productivity – increased efficiency, reduced absenteeism
- Reduced costs – reduced medical, insurance and hospitalization expenses
Benefits for participants
- Improves mental clarity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Reduces stress levels
- Increased ability to concentrate and solve problems
- Improves physical stamina
- Boosts energy levels and endurance
- Creates work-life alignment
- Enhances productivity at work
- Strengthens the nervous system.
- Greater zest for life