In today’s highly competitive world market, only those companies that adopt innovation as a way of life can be expected to occupy a prominent position in the years to come. This means that Engineers, Managers and anyone else who solves scores of problems daily, must adopt methods of solving problems that yield tangible results. This course is designed with that objective in mind.
Thinking skills facilitate greater choices while solving problem. Executives and managers need a repertoire of thinking skills to apply to their problem solving process.
Benefits Of Attending
This programme will help managers and executives to :
- Understand the process of problem solving
- Analyze their current problem solving andthinking styles
- Identify and overcome blocks to finding good solutions
- Apply and integrate thinking too1s, techniques and strategiesfor finding solutions
- Evaluate, select and Implement the best available solution effectively
- Create an action plan guide for solving future problems
- Enhance skills of effective problem solving
- Assessing Current Problem Solving Skills
- Identifying the four Thinking Styles
- TheBrain Preference test.
- Removing Blocks and Barriers to finding the best Solution
- Role of the Organizational Environment in Problem Solving
- Six Stages of the Problem Solving Cycle
- Tools of Problem Selection, Definition and Analysis
- Thinking Skills and Tools for Generating Potential Solutions –
- Brainstorming, Fish bone analysis, Force Field Diagrams, Mind Maps, Checklists, Lateral Thinking, Creativity, Left-Brain and Right Brain Techniques.
- Tools Of Solution Evaluation and Implementation.
- Action Plan for Solution Implementation.
Who Should Attend
Managers and executives at all levels and from all functional areas who need to deal with vital – organizational issues and tackle problem situations.
Assessment instruments and questionnaires group activities, application techniques, management games, brainstorming workshop and discussions.
2 days-Corporate Human Potential Development Training