Kartik Vyas is the founder of Potentials Unlimited, which provides consultancy, coaching and ‘training solutions’ to corporate houses. He leads a team of dedicated, widely experienced trainers committed to the cause of engineering human excellence.
Kartik Vyas is a Commerce and Law graduate. He also trained to be a Company Secretary, but renounced that career, to pursue his passion in speaking, executive coaching and training. A versatile management consultant, executive coach, corporate trainer and keynote-motivational speaker, Mr. Vyas’s rich 27 year career as a professional in Management, Personal and Spiritual Development has encompassed a wide range of subjects in the fields of Executive Coaching, Human Potential Development, Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Yoga Psychology and NLP.
- Brain Based Executive & Entrepreneur Coaching.
- Consulting with the Human Resources Division of corporate clients to identify performance gaps of employees, linked to business objectives, across organizational levels.
- Identifying training interventions to overcome performance gaps.
- Designing and customizing training solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Facilitating training interventions, using interdisciplinary approaches.
- Training and Mentoring trainers.
- Motivational and Keynote Speaking.
- Extended DISC, MBTI.
- Training yoga teachers.
- Spiritual teacher, teaching the 2,500 year old text – The Yoga Sutra of Patanjali.
CertificationsCertificate of Coaching Skills, Stage One of the ICF Credential Pathway from the NeuroLeadership Institute, India & SouthAsia.
Certified Extended DISC Administrator.
ExperienceFounder – Potentials Unlimited Training & Coaching International : 1990 – Present
- Brain Based Entrepreneur and Individual Coaching.
- Consulted with multinational and Indian corporate clients.
- Used Psychometric Assessments for competency and skill building of employees.
- Brain Based Executive Coaching for middle, senior and top management as well as high potential employess.
- NLP Trainer certified by NFNLP, USA in 1999.
- Imparted training to 108 Corporate clients and 11 institutions, till date.
- Trained over 54,000 employees, professionals from 14 nationalities, till date.
- Customized, Designed, Facilitated training solutions and Coaching in the fields of Human Potential Development, Communication Skills, Leadership, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Yoga Psychology.
- Ahmedabad Management Association
- Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry,
- CII (Confederation of Indian Industry)
- Indo-American Society,
- Sir S.P. Banking Training College and FICCI.
- The Yoga Institute, Santacruz, Mumbai.
- FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
- Ex-faculty for Tata Management Training Centre and
- Ex-Guest trainer at IIM (Ahmedabad)
- Training Resource persons, Teachers and Trainers in Yoga education, philosophy, yoga psychology, therapeutics, health and the spiritual dimensions of Yoga.
- Teaching the oldest yoga text, ‘Yoga Sutra of Patanjali’, written 2500 years ago.
Significant Achievement :
Trained entire staff – including the IAS officers, of Gujarat’s Chief Minister’s Office. Appreciated by the then Chief Minister and current Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi and reported in the national newspapers.
His Life Purpose :
“To Evolve and Inspire People To Evolve To Their Highest God Given Potential And Achieve Outstanding Results.”
His Values that are at the heart of who he is :
- Spiritual Evolvement
A merit student of Electrical Engineering, Mr. Suresh Pandit’s basic discipline prepared him to be comfortable and strong in ‘left-brain’ thinking – logical, sequential, analytical, as well as ‘right-brain’ thinking – creative, holistic and integrative.
A non-stop learner, he graduated in Humanities, had Post-Graduate training in Germany in Production Engineering and formal training in Industrial Engineering, Cybernetics, MBOS-BSC, MIS, NLP, TRIZ & EST.
Mr. Suresh Pandit is a Senior Consultant and OD specialist with Potentials Unlimited. He has 45 years of professional work, study and research to his credit.
He could practice and preach all the productivity techniques first as an Industrial Engineer in Bharat Bijlee (5 Years) and then as a Specialist Consultant-Trainer in National Productivity Council (7 Years). He designed and installed Preventive Maintenance system in Durgapur Steel Plant and Pfizer, Materials Management System in GSFC, Job Evaluation Scheme in Bajaj Auto and Incentive Schemes in varieties of trades.
He also trained Industrial Engineers for NPC and BMC. Thousands of Managers and Executives were trained in appreciation, application and practice of I.E. techniques. Major beneficiaries were HAL, AEC and members of local productivity councils in Maharashtra and Gujarat.
A West German Govt. fellowship and a year-long association with the German Industry during the height of its reconstruction days (1970) made him believe strongly in Team Work, Customer Care, Systematic Training, Coaching, Testing of Competence Levels, Certification of Competence, Continuous Improvement, Standardization, Marginal Cost Co-operation and Rationalization.
Inspired by the ‘Excellence’ movement spearheaded by Tom Peters and Bob Waterman in USA, he searched for excellence in India. He started evolving and experimenting with radically different types of HRD-OD interventions and got dramatic breakthrough results in the telecommunications, aviation, engineering, agro and electricity sector organisations.
Providential exposure to EST and meeting with Rev. Pandurang Shastri Athawle of Swadhyaya Pariwar, Swami Someshwarananda of Ramkrisna Mission, Guru Narayana of Excel Pariwar and study of traditional Indian business models changed his course of life and outlook. He started evolving and experimenting with more holistic models with dramatic breakthrough results.
MCW – Management by Collective Wisdom was evolved by Mr. Pandit over a long period of 45 years of professional work, study and research. He has incorporated useful and relevant concepts of work, service, management, leadership and enterprise from ancient India, modern Japan, USA and Europe. By adopting MCW, several organizations, all over India, in Engineering, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Public Utility Services have improved their business results. Many of the success stories have been published.
Besides English, he is fluent in Hindi, Marathi, Kannada and Konkani.
Over the years, more than 200 organizations have benefited from the learning and process facilitation by Mr. Pandit through his seminars, workshops, lectures and training programs.
His greatest satisfaction comes from engineering breakthroughs for his participants and clients.
Ms. Rupa Vyas has devoted over 21 years of study, research and training in the fields of Professional-Personal-Spiritual Development, Yoga Psychology, and Behavioural Science. She specializes in training interventions, which help participants to achieve transformational results in their lives.
Rupa Vyas is a senior faculty for the Indo American Society and the 97 years old The Yoga Institute, Santa Cruz, Mumbai. She is a regular visiting faculty for Sir Sorabji Pochkhanwala Banking Training College, IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance), CBI Zonal Staff Training Center and Oriental Bank of Commerce Staff Training College. She has been a visiting faculty for Personality Development at the S.N.D.T. University, for Organisational Behaviour at K.C.College, Management Department and the Podar Center for Management.
She firmly believe that for Universal, Personal and Professional Growth, meeting of the “East” and the “West” will have to become a reality. In her workshops, training programmes and seminars she too infuses an inter-disciplinary approach, synthesize the ‘age old wisdom’ of the ‘East’ with ‘modern research’ along with current ‘training methods, tools and techniques’.
Rupa Vyas strongly believes that “constant and never ending improvement” in one’s personality through training is a sure key to growth and success. She personally is committed to this goal.