What every executive and manager must know to do
We live in a fast-paced, competitive business environment. It has become more and more crucial to build employee morale, energise them and maximise their potential.Increasing your people’s involvement and enthusiasm is the key to an organisation’s success story. This programme is designed to provide participants with a basket of proven tools to inspire and energise their people.
This programme will help :
- Revitalise employee performance
- Create winning attitudes in your people
- Inspire new goals
- Promote a motivated, inspiring work environment
- Enhance your people’s productivity
- Energising and Building Employee Morale: The vital reasons
- Establishing Empathy With Your Employees
- Keys that help Employees Develop and Grow
- Principles for Empowering your People
- Competencies Managers Need To Inspire Others
- Using The Basic Human Desires To Energise Your Employees
- The Proven Ways to Inspire Your Employees During Change and Transition
- Ways To Create New Challenges And Inspire Your Employees
- ‘Work Styles’ That Create An Energised Work Place
- Characteristics of High Performance Organisations
- Steps To Making Motivation Work
- Management Guru Tom Peters Advice For Creating An Energised Workplace
- Case Studies – How Fortune 500 Organisations Inspire Their People
- Time Tested Ways To Involve And Energise Your Employees.
Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors will find this programme useful in inspiring improved results. A must for managers in Marketing, Sales, Production, Administration, HR and Personnel functions.