Decision Making and Managers
Where there are managers there are decisions. Managers are however, often unaware of how they make decisions and why they prefer one alternative to others. There are clear differences in decision-making skills. There is also evidence that individuals making decisions develop and consider too few courses of action when making a choice.
This one day programme allows participants to learn, sharpen and integrate various decision making styles and techniques.
- Importance of Decision Making
- Assessing your Decision Making ability
- Traits of effective Decision Makers
- Common errors in Decision Making
- Types of Decisions
- The Decision Making process
- Features of individual Decision Making
- Group Decision Making
- Decision Analysis – the K.T. Method
- Five Decision Making styles
- Methods of evaluating ideas for Decision Making