Conflicts are a part of work, family and social life. Conflicts can have a devastating effect — on productivity, morale, teamwork and, ultimately, your organization’s bottom line. This program does not promise an end to conflict. That’s impossible. But it will give you a proven approach you can easily use whenever a conflict does arise. This programme takes you from understanding the deeper issues to conflict to conflict management and finally conflict resolution.
- What is Conflict
- Hidden messages about conflict
- Sources of Conflict
- Outcomes of Conflict – destructive and constructive
- Assumptions of Conflict.
- Perceptions about others in conflict situations
- The conflict cycle
- The five root causes of all interpersonal conflict
- Being assertive in the face of conflict
- Listening Skills when facing conflict
- Why people avoid resolving conflict
- The five classical conflict management styles.
- Evaluating conflict resolution skills.
- Skills that make a difference in resolving conflict.
Assessment Questionnaires, Role Play, Interactive Exercises, Experiential Learning Activities, Group Activities, Film, Lecturettes, Discussions and Action Planning.
2 Days-Corporate Conflict Resolution Training